First, you’ll need to set up your bank transfer on Denarii Cash. Then, you’ll need to exit your Denarii Cash account, and pay by bank transfer directly through your bank. You can do this either:
- Online, through your online banking
- Over the phone, with your telephone banking
- Or in person, at a bank branch.
Here’s a step by step guide with a bit more detail.
1. From the Dashboard, Select "Add Money"
2.Choose bank transfer at the payment step
When you get to the payment step, choose bank transfer. This will bring up Denarii Cash bank account details, as well as a reference. Make a note of these — you’ll need them to pay with bank transfer through your bank.
3. Leave your Denarii Cash account, and pay by bank transfer directly through your bank
Next, you’ll to need pay by bank transfer, directly through your bank. So leave your Denarii Cash account, and set up your bank transfer directly with your bank — either through your online banking, through telephone banking, or in person at a bank branch.
Important: To make sure that your transfer isn’t delayed, please double check that:
- The name on your bank account matches the name on your Denarii Cash account — if the names don’t match, we won’t be able to process your transfer.
- You’ve included the reference correctly — this helps us identify your deposit and proceed with your transfer.
- You enter the exact amount you’re sending with Denarii Cash — paying more or less could delay your transfer.
4. You’re all done — wait for confirmation
We’ll send you an email as soon as your money arrives in Denarii Cash bank account. Then, we’ll convert it and add it in your denarii cash wallet